Gibraltar Trademark Registration
A trademark is a brand name. A trademark or service mark includes any word, name, symbol, device, or any combination, used or intended to be used to identify and distinguish the goods/services of one seller or provider from those of others.
Key features of Gibraltar Trademark Registration
- Search report: In Gibraltar, reports are only offered for word elements.
- Delivery time: 5 business days.
- Application: Approximate process duration for straightforward cases: not available
- The prices expressed are for straightforward cases and include all official and professional fees.
- The prices do not include responses to office actions (e.g. examiner’s refusal), defences from third-party pre- or post-registration oppositions or responses to cancellation actions.
- Final Fee for Registration: not applicable in this Jurisdiction.
Advantages of Gibraltar Trademark Registration
- A Gibraltar registered trademark grants exclusive nationwide use.
- A Gibraltar registered trademark serves as a deterrent against third parties that would otherwise use identical or confusingly similar trademarks for identical or similar goods or services.
- A Gibraltar registered trademark grants one the right to use the ® Symbol.
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.