Request for proposal: Maintenance & Repairs of Air Conditioning & Ventilating System at the Bank of Mauritius
The Bank of Mauritius (BoM) is inviting request for proposal by sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the Maintenance and Repairs of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems at its main branch at Sir William Newton Street, Port-Louis.
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held at the Bank main branch on August 4th, 2021, at 11:00. The purpose of this meeting is to give prospective bidders the opportunity to have a site visit to understand the existing HVAC system of the building and fully comprehend the scope of work. Attendance confirmation must be made by calling the Bank on 202 3992 or by sending an email to [email protected] at the latest at 14:00 on August 3rd, 2021.
Conditions for this Request for Proposal
- Bids that do not meet the specifications and fail to provide all the details required will be automatically rejected.
- Bids that are submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Bids submitted electronically will be automatically rejected.
- Submitted bids must be valid for a period of 150 days from the closing date.
- Only one (1) bid will be accepted from an individual, firm or partnership, a corporation or association, under the same of different names.
- A Contract will be awarded only to the responsible, responsive Bidder capable of providing the class of services contemplated and having sufficient resources and finances to carry out the work properly.
Bids should be in sealed envelopes, clearly marked “RFP – Maintenance & Repairs of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems” on the left-hand corner and addressed to:
The Chairperson, Tender Committee
Bank of Mauritius
Sir William Newton Street
The sealed envelope should be deposited in Tender Box B at the main branch of the bank, in the Banking Hall on Level 3, on or before August 12th, 2021, by 15:00 (MRU Time)
BoM reserves the right to reject or accept any bid or to cancel the bidding exercise and reject all submitted bids at any time before awarding the Contract without incurring any liability to any bidder or any responsibility to inform bidders of the grounds of its action.
Request for Proposal – Bidders’ Experience and Ability
Bidders must provide acceptable evidence of their experience of success performing services of this type and magnitude. That they have the required funds, equipment and personnel to deliver the services of this proposal successfully.
Evidence of the above must be provided by completing the ‘Statement of Bidder’s Qualifications’ form that can be downloaded HERE. By completing this form, bidders are expressly giving the BoM permission to investigate as it may deem fit to determine the ability of the Successful Bidder to perform the services of this tender. Furthermore, by submitting a request for proposal, the Bidders accept to provide, under oath if so required, all such data and information for this investigation as the Bank of Mauritius may request.
Bids for this request for proposal can be withdrawn by either personally informing the tender board or by sending a written request at any time before the official time of opening the bids.
Bids may be considered as irregular and will be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- If there are unauthorized additions, conditional or alternate proposals, or irregularities of any kind which may tend to make the Bid incomplete, indefinite, or ambiguous as to its meaning.
- If the Bidder adds any provision reserving the right to accept or reject an award, or to enter into a Contract pursuant to an award.
- If there is reason to believe that any Bidder is interested in more than one Bid on the same project, or that there has been collusion among the Bidders.
Find the complete tender terms and conditions here.
How Valsen Can Help
The experienced staff of Valsen Fiduciaries Group our global network allow us to provide high-quality services in several jurisdictions. We are at your disposal to help you further clarify and understand the different terms and conditions for this request for proposal and help you prepare a proper tender. Please contact us through [email protected] or +248 2 525 217.