Trading and Holding Companies
A holding company is a special type of business that doesn’t do anything itself. Instead, it owns investments, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, gold, silver, real estate, art, patents, copyrights, licenses, private businesses, or virtually anything of value. The term holding company comes from the fact that the business has one job: to “hold” their investments.
At Valsen Fiduciaries we offer professional, personalized advice, always thinking of the type of structure best suited to the needs and particularities of each client.
Our Holding Company Services include:
- Company incorporation services
- Procurement of professionally qualified resident directors
- Company secretarial services and provision of a registered office
- Management and administration services
- Financial reporting and accounting services
- Treasury and cash management services
- Bank account reconciliation and administration
Contact us to discuss your licensing requirements and constraints, we will be happy to provide you expert advice. Email us on: [email protected]