Anguilla Broker Dealer License_Guideline
Anguilla Broker Dealer License The Securities Act, 2001, provides the legal framework for the provision of the Broker Dealer Services in Anguilla. Permitted Activities As per the Act, a Broker Dealer means a person carrying on business of dealing in securities whether acting as principal or agent by way of business:
- Makes or offers to make an agreement with another person to enter into or offer to enter into an agreement, for or with a view to acquiring, disposing of, subscribing for or underwriting securities or in any way effects or causes to effect a securities transaction;
- Manages a portfolio of securities for another person on terms under which the first mentioned person may hold property of the other person.
|Entity Requirements||The entity making the application is an Anguillan company under the Companies Act (Cap C.65).
|Director’s Requirements||The licensee will need at least 2 (two) natural person Fit and Proper Directors of any jurisdiction.|
|Compliance Officer||The Licensee must establish and maintain an appropriate and effective compliance function within the firm which operates independently of all operational and business line functions and senior or supervisory management.|
|Licensed Principle||The Applicant must employ at least one individual who is licensed as a principal.
The Principle must:
|Authorized Representative||The Applicant must employ at least one individual who is licensed as a representative.
The representative must:
|Local Office||The applicant must have premises acceptable to the ECSRC. The premises should be able to facilitate confidential interaction between the applicant and its clients, and provide for safe and confidential storage of documents.|
|Auditor||The Licensee, within one month after becoming licensed, shall appoint an external auditor who is acceptable to the Commission|
|Insurance||The applicant must have indemnity insurance coverage or a fidelity bond acceptable to the ECSRC.|
|Minimum Capital Requirements||The Applicant must have the prescribed minimum paid-up capital and is able to meet the prescribed minimum net liquid capital requirement in cash or readily marketable securities. The prescribed minimum paid-up capital is EC$ 1,000,000 (Approximately USD 380,000)|
- Licences are to be renewed annually on 1 April. On application for renewal of a licence, the ECSRC, if satisfied that the applicant is a licensee of good standing, may grant the renewal on payment by the applicant of the annual renewal licence fee
- Filing of Audited Accounts: The licensee shall for the financial year beginning on the day on which it commences to carry on securities business; and for each subsequent year submit to the Commission, within ninety days after the end of the financial year, audited financial statements prepared in accordance with international accounting standards, and which contain such additional information as may be prescribed.
- The Licensee must maintain appropriate policies of insurance for the purpose of indemnifying such licensee against any liability that may be incurred as a result of any act or omission by the licensee or any of its officers or employees in the conduct of the licensee’s securities business.
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: email@example.com