Anguilla Limited Partnership
The limited partnership (LP) is a variation of the more commonplace general partnership and combines some of the most useful attributes of a partnership (such as the ease of raising capital) with those of a corporation (such as limited liability for limited partners).
Anguilla LP Key Features
- LPs in Anguilla are governed by the Limited Partnership Ordinance, 1994 (the Ordinance).
- A LP may be formed in Anguilla for any lawful purpose to be carried out and undertaken either in or from within Anguilla or elsewhere upon the terms, with the rights and powers and subject to the conditions, limitations, restrictions and liabilities stated in the Ordinance and as provided in the partnership agreement.
- The Ordinance provides an attractive investment vehicle, particularly for the raising of venture capital as it permits the limited partners to be insulated from liability.
- Every LP must have a registered office situate in Anguilla for the service of process and to which all notices and communications may be addressed.
Anguilla LP Legal Requirements
Limited Partnership (LP)
Share capital or equivalent
Directors | Officers | Partners
Yes (1 general partner/director)
Yes (although limited partner details are confidential)
Anguilla LP Tax Treatment
An Anguillan LP Shall not be subject to any income tax, withholding tax, or other taxes based upon or measured by assets or income originating outside of Anguilla or in connection with other activities outside of Anguilla
Anguilla LP Duration of Set up
Around 2 Weeks
Distinctive Benefits of the Anguillan LP
- Anguillan LP Shall not be subject to any income tax
- Anguillan LP Shall not be subject to any withholding tax
- Anguilla has Favorable compliance restrictions
- Anguilla has a Friendly regulatory environment
The Valsen Advantage
- End to end comprehensive service
- Speedy and efficient service
- Expert advice on structuring options
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support
- Extensive network pool of service providers