Anguilla Offshore Insurance License
Anguilla Offshore Insurance Licence is governed by Insurance Act 2004 The Act regulates both domestic and offshore insurance business in Anguilla.
There are six general types of Anguilla offshore insurance licenses are issued: Class ’A’ Insurer’s Licence; Class ’B’ Insurer’s Unrestricted Licence; Class ’B’ Insurer’s General Licence; Class ’B’ Insurer’s Association Licence; Class ’B’ Insurer’s Group Licence; Class ’B’ Insurer’s Single Licence.
Anguilla Offshore Insurance License Key Features
- Offshore insurance licenses are issued to carry out insurance business as insurance agents, insurance sub-agents, insurance brokers, insurance managers and principal representatives
- An insurance licensee may be called to increase its paid-up capital by the Commission
- Offshore insurance business is carried on only outside Anguilla’s jurisdiction
- Anguilla offshore insurance companies are only allowed to engage in either long-term or general insurance business, unless otherwise permitted by the Commission to be able to undertake both types of insurance businesses
- Shares held by an insurer can be owned by a trustee of any trust established and governed by the Trusts Act
Anguilla Offshore Insurance License Legal Requirements
Anguilla Insurance Agent License
Share capital or equivalent
Service Providers Required
Anguilla Offshore Insurance License Tax Treatment
Anguilla has no income, capital gains, wealth, withholding, gift or inheritance taxes.
Anguilla Offshore Insurance Duration to Set Up
Anguilla Offshore Insurance License Distinctive Benefits
- Tax neutrality and Tax Exchange Agreements
- An insurance manager or a licensed principal representative may carry on insurance business as an insurance broker, as long as he or she holds a license for such activity.
- Anguilla has no income, capital gains, wealth, withholding, gift or inheritance taxes.
- Shares held by an insurer can be owned by a trustee of any trust established and governed by the Trusts Act.
Why US (Key Strengths)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with the regulator and service providers and updating you regularly.
- Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers