Antigua and Barbuda General International Trust Licence
A general international trust licence permits carrying on of international trust business without restrictions. A licensed institution holding a Class I General International Trust Licence shall maintain a minimum capital as may be determined by the Commission from time to time, but not being less than two hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars in paid up capital.
Antigua and Barbuda General International Trust Key Features
- A licensed corporation must have its own separate office large enough to comfortably accommodate a staff of at least two (2) persons, computer equipment and facilities to accommodate clients.
- Licensed corporations must have at least one (1) full-time employee.
- Physical records are to be remitted at the latest on a monthly basis to Antigua and Barbuda and stored in a manner that can be easily reproduced.
- A trust corporation is subject to an annual on-site examination to ascertain, among other things, compliance with the relevant laws, regulations and international standards;
Antigua and Barbuda General International Trust Legal Requirements
Antigua and Barbuda International Trust
Share capital or equivalent
Antigua and Barbuda General International Trust Tax Treatment
Tax exemptions for an international trust are granted for up to twenty (20) years
Antigua and Barbuda General International Trust Duration to Set up
Distinctive Benefits of Antigua and Barbuda General International Trust
- Tax exemptions for an international trust are granted for up to twenty (20) years in Antigua and Barbuda
- The trustee may be vested with control over the assets by being empowered to deal with them.
- A trust will be valid and enforceable where there is a definite beneficiary or where there is no definite beneficiary but there is some purpose to the trust.
The Valsen Advantage
- End to end comprehensive service
- Speedy and efficient service
- Expert advice on structuring options
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support
- Extensive network pool of service providers