Aruba Free Zone License
Distinctive Advantages of Aruba Free Zone Company
The government of Aruba is developing and promoting Aruba as a Gateway. To develop a ‘smart and sustainable’ economy, special incentives have been implemented for companies with value added potential wishing to establish their business in Aruba’s Free Zone.
- 2% tax over all profits generated from free zone activities
- 0% import duties and excises on goods and equipment
- 0% turnover tax over the turnover generated from free zone activities
- 0% dividend tax
- Exemption from foreign exchange commissions on foreign currency payments
- Full foreign ownership
- Exemption from the Business License Act
- No minimum investment required to start up a free zone business
- A US dollar account at a local bank ensures efficiency in payments
- Local sales possibilities
- Flexible construction and location possibilities
- Refund for free zone cargo
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.