The Aruba Partnerships is an agreement between two members to conduct a business for the aim of sharing the Profits.
Types of Aruba Partnerships:
- General Partnership
- Sole Partnerships
- Limited Partnership
Aruba General Partnerships
- Identified as the Vennootshcap Onda Firma in Aruba
- Similar to partnership formed in legal systems based on Common Law
- Personal details of each partner is recorded at the Registry
- Every partner is responsible for the partnership’s obligations and liabilities
- Not subject to filing requirement
- Not subject to filing audits
Aruba Sole Partnerships
- Commonly used by entrepreneurs who are newly getting into business
- Commonly used for low risk small undertakings
Aruba Limited Partnership
- Identified as the Commanditaire Vennootschap in Aruba
- Share most features in common with the General Partnership
- At least one partner with unlimited liability involved in management
- The liability of at least one partner
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.