Aruba Ship Registration
Legal requirements for Aruba Ship Registration
- Registration of the vessel takes place by means of a declaration / statement and such form can be obtained at the Directorate of Shipping Aruba.
- You must submit the completed Registration Form at the Directorate of Shipping Aruba.
- A recent color photograph of the vessel you wish to register is required.
- Please note that when a vessel is bought a deed, it must be signed by both buyer and seller and dated accordingly and subsequently submitted. Also note that in any transfer case, a document signed by both parties as evidence of transfer of the vessel, is required to be submitted.
- Waiting time: 3 days
- Cost: N/A
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.