Back Office Services
Valsen Back-Office Services Valsen provides a combination of back-office services to support trust providers in their day-to-day operations. These services are rendered at two levels: client level and customer level. Service Provider Level These services are meant for our client: you, as a trust and company management service provider.
- Internal administration, including bookkeeping and treasury;
- Management reporting for business/employee performance evaluation, budgeting, etc.;
- Time registration, including the set-up, configuration and training and;
- Billing and collection services for all services rendered to your client entities, including the preparation and sending of invoices and reminders, and actual collection activities.
- Compliance services, including initial screening of new clients and annual compliance reviews to confirm each entity’s good standing;
- Accounting and tax services specifically for trusts and underlying entities. These services can be rendered in white label format; and
- Legal support services, including the preparation of draft legal documents and government filing forms. In jurisdictions where we have our own representative office, we can also assist in the actual filing of the government forms.