Belize Trading in securities_Guideline
- Formation or management of international business companies or other offshore entities.
- Formation or management of international (or offshore) trusts and the provision of international trustee services.
- International insurance services.
- International asset protection and management.
- International collective investment schemes (such as mutual funds, unit trusts, etc.).
- Money transmission services.
- Payment processing services.
- Trading in foreign exchange.
- Money brokering.
- Money lending and pawning.
- Money exchange.
- Safe custody services.
- Accounting services.
- Brokerage, consultancy or advisory services in any of the above service
|Director’s Requirements||The licensee will need at least 2 (two) natural person Fit and Proper Directors of any jurisdiction|
|Shareholder requirements||The licensee will need at least 2 shareholders|
|Audited accounts||The applicant shall provide details to the commission an approved auditor of any jurisdiction|
|Compliance Officer, Money-laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer||The Compliance Officer must be approved by the commission form any jurisdiction|
|Belize Office||The applicant will operate an office however not compulsory in Belize. The Licensee shall not establish a branch, subsidiary or representative office without the prior approval of the IFSC|
|Minimum Capital Requirements||The Licensee shall at all times keep deposited with a bank or other licensed financial institution in Belize the minimum paid up and unimpaired capital of USD 500,000|
- The Licensee is required to forward to the IFSC within ninety (90) days of the end of each calendar year (or at such other times as may be specified by the IFSC), a Compliance Declaration Form, properly completed and given under Oath, Notarized and Apostilled
- The Licensee must hold in cash or qualified authorized securities as prescribed by the International Financial Services Commission (the “IFSC”), either solely or in common, customer credit items in excess of customer debit items. In addition, the Licensee is required to:
- segregate customer funds;
- maintain physical possession or control of fully paid and excess margin securities carried for customers.
- The Licensee will be required to meet with the IFSC at least once a year to review the Licensee’s performance in the preceding year and prospects for the ensuing year
- The Licensee shall pay special attention to cash deposits (including bearer monetary instruments) in excess of US$10,000.00 (or its equivalent in any currency) and ensure that such deposits are not the proceeds of money laundering or any other crime.
About Valsen Fiduciaries
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]