Blockchain Deployment Techniques
Blockchain is a foundational technology that is as promising as it is exciting to explore. What is blockchain? It’s the application of a technology in which a list of records, or blocks, are cryptographically linked to one another via timestamps and other attributes. Blockchains are resistant to data modification since the alteration of one block requires consensus across the recorded chain or ledger.
With blockchain, it truly becomes a journey of identifying new business models, or optimizing existing ones, to drive the right technology selection for the underlying protocol. As with many journeys, you will need a solid plan, the right tools, and a trusted advisor.
Key Components of the BlockApps Platform:
- STRATO Management Dashboard (SMD): Web-based UI for your Private Ethereum Blockchain Network. SMD allows you to interact with user accounts, manage smart contracts in a single dashboard, and explore blocks and transactions. CMD leverages Bloc and STRATO APIs for user and contracts management while offering a SQL-like query interface for smart-contracts leveraging Cirrus.
- Bloc API:A comprehensive API allowing for user, account management, and smart-contracts management.
- STRATO API:Blockchain API for exploring and managing blocks and transactions.
- Cirrus:SQL-like query API for looking up smart-contracts and state changes. Cirrus allows you to index and search smart-contracts by leveraging familiar techniques.
Benefits of blockchain technology as specified byForbesare:
- As a public ledger system, blockchain records and validate each and every transaction made, which makes it secure and reliable.
- All the transactions made are authorized by miners, which makes the transactions immutable and prevent it from the threat of hacking.
- Blockchain technology discards the need of any third-party or central authority for peer-to-peer transactions.
- Decentralization of the technology.