China’s state council issued guidelines on Wednesday 13th September 2017 on improving supervision to curb money laundering, terrorism financing, and tax evasion.
China will step up monitoring of abnormal cross-border capital movements to crackdown on cross-border financial crimes, the state council said in a statement on its website, adding that it will implement U.N. Security Council resolutions against terrorism financing.
About Valsen Fiduciaries
Valsen Fiduciaries is a licensed independent global service provider of a broad range of fiduciary, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services. We provide entity administration services including company, trust and fund administration services, assurance services, and outsourcing services.
Company formations and administration solutions
- Estate Planning Solutions
- Virtual Office Solutions
- Investment Management & Dealing License Solutions
- Collective Investments & Fund Solutions
- Gaming License Solutions
- Insurance Business Solutions
- Banking & Payment Systems Solutions
Feel free to contact us on:
- Telephone: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: 248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- E-mail: [email protected]
Visit us on: