Cayman Money Services Business License
Cayman Money Services Business License Key Features and Requirements
Those institutions that provide the above mentioned services in the Cayman Islands are required:
- To be licensed in accordance with the licensing requirements;
- To meet the minimum net worth requirements establish in law;
- To have two directors;
- To obtain the Authority’s written approval prior to the appointment of all directors and officers (N.B.: if the Authority is of the opinion that the director or officer is not a fit and proper person, it may reserve the right to refuse to grant approval of the appointment);
- To be in compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations;
- To submit quarterly returnsas specified by CIMA; and
- To provide CIMA with annual audited financial statements.
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with the regulator and service providers and updating you regularly.
- Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers