Collective Investments & Fund Solutions
Through Valsen highly qualified professionals and long-term experienced advisors to the local and international investment funds’ industry, we aim to provide tailored-made services at the highest standards.
We offer our clients with a ‘one-stop service’ package for various types of Investment Funds as well as other asset and wealth management entities. Our comprehensive package includes the following:
- Providing our clients with the analysis of the provisions and the implications of various laws across all major Funds jurisdictions
- Advising on the most suitable forms of Collective Investment Schemes.
- Sourcing of service providers such as fit and proper directors, custodians fund administrators, auditors, legal advisors etc.
- Obtaining licenses and other authorizations to establish Funds
- Ongoing provision of administrative services including the appointment of nominee officers, office facilities, administration of affairs, accounting, audit, tax services etc.
We cover licensing and compliance support across several jurisdictions; onshore, offshore and UCITS compliant jurisdictions.
Contact us to discuss your licensing requirements and constraints, we will be happy to provide you expert advice.
Email us on: