Curacao Free Zone
Curacao Company – E-zone companies established in a geographical area designated as an Economic Zone are subject to a profit tax rate of 2%. The free zone/ economic zone is an attractive option for companies doing business internationally and engaged in import and export of goods, processing of goods, trade and services, warehousing services, repair services and maintenance services either performed abroad or in Curaçao
Distinctive Advantages of Curacao Free Zone Company
The government of Curacao is developing and promoting Curacao as a Gateway. To develop a ‘smart and sustainable’ economy, special incentives have been implemented for companies with value added potential wishing to establish their business in Curacao’s Free Zone.
- 2% tax over all profits generated from free zone activities
- Exemption from foreign exchange commissions on foreign currency payments
- Full foreign ownership
- Exemption from the Business License Act
- No minimum investment required to start up a free zone business
- A US dollar account at a local bank ensures efficiency in payments
- Local sales possibilities
- Flexible construction and location possibilities
- Refund for free zone cargo
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.