Curacao Trademark Registration
Curacao trademark registration.
A trademark is a brand name. A trademark or service mark includes any word, name, symbol, device, or any combination, used or intended to be used to identify and distinguish the goods/services of one seller or provider from those of others
Key Features of Curacao Trademark Registration
- Search report: In Curacao, reports are only offered for word elements.
- Delivery time: 5 business days.
- ApplicationApproximate process duration for straightforward cases: 2 to 4 months.
- The prices expressed are for straightforward cases and include all official and professional fees.
- The prices do not include responses to office actions (e.g. examiner’s refusal), defences from third-party pre- or post-registration oppositions or responses to cancellation actions.
- Final Fee for Registration: not applicable in this Jurisdiction.
Distinctive Advantages of Curacao Trademark Registration
- A Curacao registered trademark grants exclusive nationwide use.
- A Curacao registered trademark serves as a deterrent against third parties that would otherwise use identical or confusingly similar trademarks for identical or similar goods or services.
- A Curacao registered trademark grants one the right to use the ® Symbol.
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.