India Ship Registration
Key Features of India Ship Registration
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- A company incorporated in India and controlled by citizens of India.
- Ships owned by a co-operative society which is registered or deemed to be registered under the Co- operative Society Act, 1912, or any other law relating to Co-operative Societies for the time being in force in any state.
- Not more than 10 individuals are entitled to be registered as a owner of a fractional part of a share in a ship, but a maximum of 5 persons could be registered as joint owners of a ship or of any share and shares therein.
- Easy transfer of Registration
- Income tax advantages
- No minimum Tonnage
- Speedy and Efficient Service
- Expert advice on structuring options
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support
- Clientele Priority
- Offers the best value of any country/jurisdiction in the World