Isle of Man Aircraft Registration
The Isle of Man Aircraft Registry was created in May 2007 and it is specifically aimed at private and corporate business jets and helicopters. The Registry has proven to be an unqualified success, having registered over 700 aircraft since its inception. It is the world’s leading and largest offshore bizjet register and the 6th largest overall in the world (after the US, Brazil, Mexico, Canada and Germany). This success and the esteem that it is held in within the industry resulted in it being awarded the accolade of ‘Best Aircraft Registry’ by Corporate Jet Investor in 2012.
Advantages of Isle of Man Aircraft Registration
- High regulatory standards
- High service levels and Award winning international reputation
- Largest dedicated European based private and corporate aircraft register
- Neutral Nationality registration prefix ‘M’
- Competitive Scheme of Charges
- Secure mortgage register
- No insurance premium tax
- European time zone
- Professional infrastructure with experience in aviation finance
- The Isle of Man is on the OECD ‘white list’ of countries complying with the global standard for tax co-operation and exchange of information.
- Clear and simple taxation regime
- Stable legal and political environment
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.