Kenya Virtual Office Services
Often it is useful for an offshore Company to have more than just the minimum mandatory presence in the country where it is registered. Companies involved in active trading (or just about any other activity) may utilize a virtual office facility – an advanced administration services package. This may include a full address useable for business correspondence, local telephone and fax numbers, mail and fax forwarding service, document re-mailing and call handling service. These services would provide your Company with a more comprehensive ground presence in Kenya, providing the Company with a full-bodied, proper appearance.
The following is a brief description of the virtual office services, as provided by Valsen Fiduciaries International in Kenya.
Kenya Mail and Fax Forwarding Service
- The Company will be provided with a street and suite address and a domestic fax number in Kenya.
- All mail or fax correspondence addressed to the Company will be forwarded to the address, as indicated by the client. The method (mail, courier, fax, email) and frequency of forwarding can be chosen by the client.
- Handling costs and charges are applicable, depending in the method of forwarding chosen and the volume of correspondence.
- The address and fax numbers provided to a client Company under this title will normally be shared between several subscribers.
- Forwarding service will only be provided for correspondence that can be clearly identified as addressed to the client Company.
Kenya Document Re-Mailing Service
- This service enables You to send out Your commercial documents (for example, invoices or commercial offers) from Your Company`s office in Kenya.
- Such documents shall be sent to us in electronic format (doc or pdf) with respective intended recipients and their postal addresses clearly indicated in the body of such documents.
- Unless specifically agreed, we will not provide signatures on any such documents. Documents will be printed as is and mailed as indicated.
- We will not distribute any documents received in pre-sealed envelopes.
- Handling charges will be applied to each outgoing unit of correspondence.
Kenya Call Handling Service
- A shared domestic telephone line (different and separate from our normal business lines) will be used to take calls and telephone messages on behalf of Your Company in the Kenya.
- This service enables you to indicate a local telephone number in your letterheads and stationery. The call handling service is only available during the official business hours in the Kenya.
- Same telephone line will be used to provide the call handling service to a reasonable amount of unrelated subscribers.
- While the incoming call will not be answered directly in the name of your Company, we will confirm upon request that the caller has reached the Kenya office of your firm and will request caller to state his business and leave his particulars.
- We will offer to take message and, if such message is provided, it will be forwarded to you by email or other method of communication.