Luxembourg Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS) Guideline
About the UCITS
|Entity Requirements||A UCITS may be constituted as:
|Director’s Requirements||The licensee will need at least 2 (two) natural person Fit and Proper Directors of any jurisdiction.|
|Shareholder requirements||The minimum number of shareholder for the UCITS in one.|
|Prospectus or Offering Document||
|Minimum Capital Requirements||
|Other Service Providers||
- Submission of issuing document and any amendments to CSSF for approval.
- Issuance of an audited annual and semi-annual report for each financial year within six (6) months of the end of the financial year.
- A UCITS must prepare a fund prospectus, a Key Investor Information Document (KIID).
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]