Macau Financial Intermediary License_Guideline
Financial intermediaries shall only be authorized to purchase or sell on behalf of third parties, securities and other instruments transacted in the money, financial or foreign exchange markets, or to accept investors’ orders relating to these instruments.
|Entity Requirements||The entity making the application is a Macau Company or an overseas incorporated institution.|
|Shareholder requirements||A minimum of two shareholders is required.|
|Local Office||A local office is required to be set up in Macau.|
|External Auditor||The licensee must have an external auditor who must be acceptable to AMCM.|
|Minimum Capital Requirements||The financial intermediary or the financial institution which is or, is to be incorporated in Macao should have a share capital of not less than the minimum specified by special law or in the Executive Order granting the authorization|
- All financial institutions authorized to operate in Macau are subject to an annual supervision fee which shall not exceed two hundred thousand Patacas for the head office or main office, and twenty-five thousand Patacas for each local branch.
- Financial Intermediaries institutions must submit to AMCM all information pertaining to those financial institutions which are their subsidiaries or in whose capital they have holdings and which is required for the supervision
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]