Macau Securities Investment Funds (SIF) License Guideline
- Securities officially listed on a stock exchange or other regulated market that operates on a regular basis, as identified in the management regulations;
- Recently issued securities so long as the issuing conditions include proof or the commitment that a request will be submitted for listing or dealing on a stock exchange or market referred to in sub-paragraph a);
- The following assets located in the Territory:
- Bank deposits;
- Public treasure bonds;
- Mortgage debentures;
- Shares and bonds from companies hold fully or in majority by the government of a country of or a territory;
- Shares and bonds of companies incorporated in the Territory;
- Participation units in other investment funds;
- Transferable certificates of deposit;
- Placements in the local interbank market;
- Other instruments representing debt, that are transferable and negotiable, which are liquid and whose value can be assessed precisely at any time.
|Entity Requirements||The entity making the application can be a private or public company which include:
|Director’s Requirements||The licensee will need at least 2 (two) natural person Fit and Proper Directors of any jurisdiction.|
|External Auditor||The licensee must have an external auditor who must be acceptable to AMCM.|
|Depository||Depository of the assets of the investment fund must be an institution registered with AMCM and includes:
- The fund manager must draw up and keep updated, in its essential aspects and related to each investment fund, an informative prospectus and keep it available for consultation by interested people on its premises and in the offices of the depository and in the premises of the other organizations involved in placing and marketing the investment fund.
- Investment funds annual accounts shall be closed each year on the 31st of December.
- The annual report and accounts shall be submitted to an external auditor acceptable to AMCM for its report, and this auditor must indicate its opinion of the fund manager’s assessment of the securities included in the investment fund’s assets
- Fund managers must publish a quarterly report in the Official Gazette indicating the composition of each fund’s investments, their respective total value and the number of participation in circulation, taking the last day of the month immediately preceding as the reference date.
- Fund managers shall send to AMCM, 10 working days ahead of the date to de publication or disclosure:
- A copy of the monthly balance sheets indicating their status and that of the funds they manage;
- A copy of the year’s closing report and accounts;
- A copy of the informative prospectus and respective amendments.
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]