Niue Gaming License_Guideline
Niue Gaming License
The Niue Laws Legislation as at December 2006, and the Niue Act 1966, provides the legal framework for the provision of the Gaming services in Anguilla.
As per the Act, Gambling “means playing for money or other valuable thing at any game of chance, or playing for excessive stakes or otherwise to the injury of public morals at any game of mixed chance and skill; and includes any form of unlawful gaming.
Notwithstanding, under section 176, Cabinet may make regulations to permit certain gambling activities to be carried out in Niue, within certain guidelines and prescribe fees and offences in respect of such activities.
About Valsen Fiduciaries
Valsen Fiduciaries is a licensed independent global service provider of a broad range of fiduciary, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services.
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]