Saint Kitts and Nevis Offshore Foundation
- Asset protection
- Force Heirship Protection
- Transfer of Foundations to or from Saint Kitts
Advantages of Saint Kitts and Nevis Foundations
- Confidentiality and anonymity of beneficiaries. Beneficiary names are not registered publicly.
- Complete tax exemption for foundations that carry out businesses with individuals who are non-residents.
- No minimum capital is required to register a foundation in Saint Kitts.
- Inheritance laws do not affect the validity or activities of the foundation`s purpose.
- Inheritance laws applied to founders or beneficiaries domicile will not take effect against the foundation`s assets.
- Registering costs for Saint Kitts and Nevis foundations are very competitive when compared to costs of other jurisdictions.
- A private foundation set up in another country can be transferred to Saint Kitts.
- Flexibility for transferring and administering the assets of family members, children, heirs, etc.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis foundations provide a fiduciary framework enabling civil law and common law countries to easily relate to the organized transfer and use of assets by the beneficiaries at the time of the founder`s death, maintaining control of the assets throughout their life.
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.