Saint Lucia International Public Mutual Fund License_Guideline
|Entity Requirements||Eligible company is a body corporate which is incorporated or continued under the International Business Companies Act, Cap. 12.14; for the purpose of carrying on international public mutual fund business and whose objects or business activities are restricted to international public mutual fund business.|
|Director||A public fund is required to appoint at least one director, who must be natural persons.|
|Offering Memorandum||An international public mutual fund must have a current offering document filed by the director and which must provide full, true and plain disclosure of:
- The prescribed annual fee shall be paid on or before the 15th day of January in each year following first licensing in respect of each international public mutual fund licence.
- An international public mutual fund licensee shall have its accounts audited annually or at such other times as the Director may require by an auditor appointed by the international public mutual fund licensee who shall conduct the audit in accordance with international standards on auditing.
- The audited accounts of the international public mutual fund licensee shall be forwarded to the Director within 3 months of the end of the financial year of the international public mutual fund licensee unless prior written approval for an extension has been granted by the Director
- Where an international public mutual fund licensee changes its auditor, the administrator or manager shall immediately advise the Director of the change and as to the reason for the change and the Director if satisfied that the auditor meets the requirements of this Act shall record the change accordingly
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
Our Contact Details Please visit us on: www.offshorelicense-regulatory.com , www.valsen-corporate.com OR Contact us on:
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]