Saint Lucia Limited Service Broker License_Guideline
|Entity Requirements||The applicant must be a company which includes: a company, limited partnerships, unit trust or other business entity, which is incorporated, registered or otherwise established under the laws of a member territory of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union.|
|Director’s Requirements||The licensee will need at least 2 (two) natural person Fit and Proper Directors of any jurisdiction.|
|Compliance Officer||The Licensee must establish and maintain an appropriate and effective compliance function within the firm which operates independently of all operational and business line functions and senior or supervisory management.|
|Licensed Principle||The Applicant must employ at least one individual who is licensed as a principal.
The Principle must:
|Authorized Representative||The Applicant must employ at least one individual who is licensed as a representative.
The representative must:
|Local Office||The applicant must have premises acceptable to the ECSRC. The premises should be able to facilitate confidential interaction between the applicant and its clients, and provide for safe and confidential storage of documents.|
|Auditor||The Licensee, within one month after becoming licensed, shall appoint an external auditor who is acceptable to the Commission|
|Insurance||The applicant must have indemnity insurance coverage or a fidelity bond acceptable to the ECSRC.|
|Minimum Capital Requirements||The capital requirement for a limited service broker is Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Eastern Caribbean Dollars (EC$250,000.00) which is approximately USD 93,000.|
- Licences are to be renewed annually on 1 April. On application for renewal of a licence, the ECSRC, if satisfied that the applicant has complied with the provisions of the Act and its accompanying Regulations, may grant the renewal on payment by the applicant of the annual renewal licence fee.
- Filing of Audited Accounts: The licensee shall for the financial year beginning on the day on which it commences to carry on securities business; and for each subsequent year submit to the Commission, within ninety days after the end of the financial year, audited financial statements prepared in accordance with international accounting standards, and which contain such additional information as may be prescribed.
- The Licensee must maintain appropriate policies of insurance for the purpose of indemnifying such licensee against any liability that may be incurred as a result of any act or omission by the licensee or any of its officers or employees in the conduct of the licensee’s securities business.
- Company formations and Administration
- Assistance with Bank Account opening
- Collective Investment Setup and Administration
- Intellectual Property Registrations and Maintenance.
- Trusts and Foundations setup and administration
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Banking Licenses and PSP, E-Money, E- Wallet Licenses
- Yacht and aircraft registrations.
- Cryptocurrency Solutions (ICO, STO, Crypto Exchanges etc)
The Valsen Advantage
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of securities dealer licenses in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
- Tel: +248 4321018
- WhatsApp: +248 2525217
- Skype: vf-international.com
- Email: [email protected]