Saint Maarten General Partnership
Key features of Saint Maarten Trademark Registration
- Search report;In Saint Maarten reports are only offered for word elements.
- Delivery time: 5 business days.
- Application; Approximate process duration for straightforward cases: 12 to 14 months.
- The prices expressed are for straightforward cases and include all official and professional fees.
- The prices do not include responses to office actions (e.g. examiner’s refusal), defenses from third party pre- or post-registration oppositions or responses to cancellation actions.
- Final Fee for Registration; the amount to be paid may vary. Price will be that expressed for the service at the moment when such is required or due.
Advantages Saint Maarten Trademark Registration
- A Saint Maarten registered trademark grants exclusive nationwide use.
- A Saint Maarten registered trademark serves as a deterrent against third parties that would otherwise use identical or confusingly similar trademarks for identical or similar goods or services.
- A Saint Maarten registered trademark grants one the right to use the ® Symbol.
The Valsen Advantages
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.