UK Trademark Registration
Key Features of United Kingdom Trademark Registration
- Search report:In the United Kingdom reports are only offered for word elements.
- Delivery time: 5 business days.
- Application:Approximate process duration for straightforward cases: 3 to 4 months.
- The prices expressed are for straightforward cases and include all official and professional fees.
- The prices do not include responses to office actions (e.g. examiner’s refusal), defenses from third party pre-or post-registration oppositions or responses to cancellation actions.
- Final Fee for Registration:not applicable in this Jurisdiction.
- A UK registered trademark grants exclusive nationwide use.
- A UK registered trademark serves as a deterrent against third parties that would otherwise use identical or confusingly similar trademarks for identical or similar goods or services.
- A UK registered trademark grants one the right to use the ® Symbol.
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.