Uruguay Intellectual Property Registration
Scope Of Rights in the New the Act The new Patent Act governs rights and obligations related to:
- Patents of Invention
- Utility Models
- Industrial Designs
- When the patent is granted contradicting the patentability requirements established in this Act.
- When the specifications or drawings are incomplete or inaccurate not allowing the definition of the object of the invention.
- When the patent is granted to someone who lack the right to obtain it.
- Upon expiration of its term, or due to lack of payment of the annual official fees.
- Speedy and efficient service
- Expert advice on structuring options
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support
- Extensive network pool of service providers