Vanuatu Fund Administrator License
Vanuatu revamped the Mutual Funds Act in 2005 to offer a competitive edge to established Mutual Funds and administrators in the world. The Act provides for the licensing of mutual funds and mutual fund administrators.
A Vanuatu mutual fund administrator can be:
- A company incorporated in Vanuatu and registered under the Companies Act;
- An overseas company incorporated outside Vanuatu;
- A Limited partnership; or
- A partnership constituted for the sole purpose of undertaking the administration of mutual funds.
Vanuatu International Company, Partnership or Unit Trust
Share capital or equivalent
Service Providers Required
Vanuatu has no income tax, capital gains tax, tax on wealth, estate duty or inheritance tax.
Duration to Set Up
About 4 weeks
Distinctive Benefits of Licence
- Ease and speed of establishment
- Friendly regulatory environment
The Valsen Advantage
- End to end comprehensive service
- Speedy and efficient service
- Expert advice on structuring options
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support
- Extensive network pool of service providers