Estonia Private LLC
A private limited company is a company that has its share capital (in Estonian: osakapital) divided into private limited company shares (in Estonian: osad). A shareholder is not personally liable for the obligations of the company. A private limited company is liable for the performance of its obligations with all of its assets. According to the Commercial Code there are five forms of business entities, which are created by entry into the Commercial Register: private limited company, public limited company, general partnership, limited partnership, or commercial association.
Estonia Private LLC Key Features
- Either a resident or non-resident can be the founder of a limited liability company in Estonia.
- Yes, it is possible to obtain an Electronic Citizenship in Estonia.
- The General Meeting is held on convocation of the board and is for the purposes of making decisions on company matters, such as the approval of annual reports.
- The nominal value of a share is not less than 1 EUR.
- The minimum authorized capital is 2 500 EUR.
- Company profits can be paid to shareholders once a year in the form of dividends.
Estonia Private LLC Legal Requirements
Estonia Private Limited Company
Share capital or equivalent
Estonia Private LLC Tax Treatment
Low corporate taxation between 20 – 24% depending on the activity
Estonia Private LLC Duration for set up
Estonia Private LLC Distinctive Benefits
- Low corporate taxation between 20 – 24%.
- Legal security with a tax model that is following OECD and BEPS requirements in terms of compliance, substance requirements and anti-money laundering standards
- Multiple DTA agreements (double tax agreements) in place or in planning with most European jurisdictions
- Special holding entities available for those with important international company participations in entities in Europe and other countries with low withholding taxes despite the absence of a DTA
- Non-EU member with an EU association agreement on the way.
- Special agreements with the Schengen area with visa benefits for non-EU member directors and shareholders
The Valsen Advantage
- End to end comprehensive service
- Speedy and efficient service
- Expert advice on structuring options
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support
- Extensive network pool of service providers