Andorra Offshore Banking License
Banking is what Andorra is known for, and rightfully so, especially private banking (i.e., personalized banking for high net worth individuals).
The Institut Nacional Andorrà de Finances regulates the six banks in Andorra:
- Andorra Banc Agrícol Reig, SA (Andbank)
- Crèdit Andorrà, SA
- Banc Sabadell d’Andorra, SA
- Mora Banc, SAU
- Mora Banc Grup, SA
- Banca Privada d’Andorra, SA
Crèdit Andorrà and Banca Privada d’Andorra (BPA) are the banks primarily used by non-residents, although all banks are more or less open to non-residents.
BPA is strictly about private banking. Their sleek all-black branches are hard to miss, as they contrast against the otherwise colorful buildings of the Andorran capital. A minimum deposit of 500,000 EUR is expected, but they will settle for far less in some cases.
Andorra Offshore Banking Licence Legal Requirements
Share capital or equivalent
Service Providers Required
Andorra Offshore Banking Licence Tax Treatment
There is no capital, value added or inheritance taxes in Andorra, nor any stamp or document duties except in respect of Andorra real property.
With the exception of certain businesses, companies (including funds) now pay a standard rate of 0% income tax on proﬁts. Funds still have the option to apply for exempt company status (on payment of an annual fee of £600).
Andorra Offshore Banking Duration to Set Up
Andorra Offshore Banking Licence Distinctive Benefits of Licence
- Andorra banks are among the better capitalized bank in the world in relation to Basel I,II, and III standards
- Andorra has a strong bank secrecy and even if it had to do some concessions the fact is that foreign tax administrations cannot launch fishing expeditions as they do in the USA.
- Tax neutrality and Tax Exchange Agreements
Why US (Key Strengths)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances. We have extensive knowledge of a wide range of offshore banking in all major jurisdictions.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with the regulator and service providers and updating you regularly. Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers