Andorra Private Limited Company
The business entity is recommended for larger companies that intend to become publicly listed. Such a company requires a minimum capital of EUR 3,000 for incorporation, at least two directors and shareholders of any nationality. The minimum number of shareholders of an Andorra Private Limited Liability Company is 1 and the maximum is unlimited
Andorra Private Limited Company Key Features
- The liability of the shareholders of an Andorra Private Limited Liability Company is limited up to the amount of the shares they hold.
- The minimum number of shareholders of an Andorra Private Limited Liability Company is 1 and the maximum is unlimited.
- There is no restriction on the nationality or residency of the shareholders of an Andorra Private Limited Liability Company.
- The use of nominee shareholders is not allowed.
- It is a legal requirement for every company in Andorra to have a registered office in Andorra.
- An Andorra Private Limited Liability Company is not required to audit financial statements if, for the current and previous year, 2 of the following 3 criteria are met:
- Annual turnover less than €6,000,000;
- Balance sheet total assets less than €3,600,000;
- Annual average number of employees less than 25.
Andorra Private Limited Company Legal Requirements
Share capital or equivalent
Directors | Officers | Partners
Andorra Private Limited Company Tax Treatment
Low corporate taxation between 2-10% depending on the activity
Andorra Private Limited Company Duration for set up
Andorra Private Limited Company Distinctive Benefits
- Low corporate taxation between 2-10% depending on the activity
- A PLC is a legal entity separate from that of its members.
- A PLC has ‘perpetual succession’, that is continued or uninterrupted existence until it is legally dissolved.
- Limited Liability means the status of being legally responsible only to a limited amount for debts of a company.
- Non-EU member with an EU association agreement on the way.
- Special agreements with the Schengen area with visa benefits for non-EU member directors and shareholders
The Valsen Advantage
- End to end comprehensive service
- Speedy and efficient service
- Expert advice on structuring options
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support
- Extensive network pool of service providers