Valsen Fiduciaries’ Fiduciary Services Include:
- Provision of nominee directors and secretary that are acting in accordance with client instructions. For tax residency purposes and for the benefit from the country’s favorable tax regime, it is strongly advisable to use our nominee directors’ services to prove that the management and control of the company is made within Cyprus.
- Provision of nominee shareholders under trust arrangements, establishing anonymity for the beneficial owner of the company. If you require anonymity and confidentiality our firm provides nominee shareholders services. You will be provided with a trust deed, showing you to be the owner of the shares which are held in trust for you by the nominee shareholders. You will also be given a signed and undated instrument of share transfer, which enables you to transfer the shares at any time in your name or in the name of anyone you choose.
- Provision of registered office facilities. The registered office of a Cyprus Company must be located in Cyprus. Our office or other address is used as the Company’s registered office address.
- Arranging for company search in the Registrar of Companies.
- Notarization and apostil of documents.
- Power of Attorneys