Bulgaria Joint Stock Company (AD/AED)
Valsen Fiduciaries has been a leading partner for investors looking to register a joint stock company in Bulgaria. Joint Stock is a company formed jointly by a Bulgarian and a foreign partner. The size of the foreign participation in a joint Stock is not limited.
A joint stock company (JSC) can be incorporated with i) a single shareholder (locally known as an EAD) or ii) two or more shareholders (AD company). The Bulgarian authorities will require i) an initial share capital of at least €25,000, 25% of which must be paid up at incorporation ii) appointment of a Board of directors comprising at least three members and iii) appointment of a certified accountant;
All Bulgarian JSCs are required to i) have their balance sheet and annual financial statements audited by a certified accountant and ii) Bulgarian company law does not restrict the issuance and transfer of shares by JSCs. Bulgarian JSCs can also be listed on either the Sofia Stock Exchange or on another stock exchange in the EU, including: i) Euronext and ii) the London Stock Exchange. Let Valsen Fiduciaries work with you in setting up your Bulgaria Joint Stock Company today!
Key Features of Bulgaria Joint Stock Company (AD/AED)
Bulgaria Joint Stock Company
Joint Stock Company
Share capital or equivalent
Managers / Directors
Members / Shareholders
Anywhere, not required
Corporate tax for the Bulgaria Joint Stock Company (AD/AED) is 10%.
Duration for set up of the company
Advantages of Bulgaria Joint Stock Company (AD/AED)
- The joint Stock enables the pooling of knowledge, finance and technology and allows the development of synergy.
- The joint Stock allows to master new technologies and access to new skills, quickly and economically.
- Choosing to create a joint Stock in Bulgaria can also benefit from a significant tax advantage.
The Valsen Advantage
- Valsen Fiduciaries offers speedy, efficient and consistent services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Valsen Fiduciaries provides expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.