Bulgaria Public Limited Liability Company
Public Limited Company (a joint stock company) – “AD” – it is a commercial company with share capital owned by its members whose liability is limited to the amount of the capital. Company must have two or more persons, foreign individuals or legal persons are allowed. The minimum capital is BGN 50,000, increasing to BGN 100,000 if the capital is raised by a public offer.
Key Features of Bulgaria Public Limited Liability Company (AD)
Bulgaria (Limited Liability Company).
Public Limited Liability Company.
Share capital or equivalent
The Bulgaria Public Limited Liability Company (AD) is corporate tax is 10%.
Duration to set up the company
Advantages of Bulgaria Public Limited Liability Company (AD)
- A Bulgarian Limited Liability company can be incorporated within two weeks, with a minimum of one shareholder and one director ,who may be foreigners residing outside the country.
- Registering a Business in Bulgaria enables a client to Legally minimize tax because;
- Bulgaria tax rate is flat 10% on Global Profits, The second Lowest in European Union.
- Additional Government Incentives for Investment projects.
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.