Bulgaria Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a new corporate structure that combines the flexibility of a partnership and the advantages of limited liability of a company at a low compliance cost. In other words, it is an alternative corporate business vehicle in Bulgaria that provides the benefits of limited liability of a company, but allows its members the flexibility of organizing their internal management on the basis of a mutually arrived agreement, as is the case in a partnership firm.
Owing to flexibility in its structure and operation, it would be useful for small and medium enterprises, in general, and for the enterprises in services sector, in particular. Internationally, LLPs are the preferred vehicle of business, particularly for service industry or for activities involving professionals.
Key Features of Bulgaria LLP
Bulgaria (Limited Liability Company).
Limited Liability Partnership.
Share capital or equivalent
A Bulgarian LLP is Tax exempted.
Duration for set up the Company
Distinctive Advantages of Bulgaria LLP
- A Bulgarian Limited Liability Partnership can be incorporated within two weeks, with a minimum of one shareholder and one director ,who may be foreigners residing outside the country.
- Registering a Business in Bulgaria enables a client to legally minimize tax because.
- Bulgaria tax rate is flat 0% on Global Profits for a partnership, the second Lowest in European Union.
- Additional Government Incentives for Investment projects.
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support