Bulgaria Private Limited Liability Company (OOD)
Private Limited Company (a limited liability company) – “OOD” – It is a commercial company with share capital owned by its members. Liabilities are limited to the amount of the capital of the company. The minimum capital is 1 Euro and must be paid up. The bodies of the private limited companies are the general meeting of shareholders and the managing director or board of directors.
Key Features of Bulgaria Private Limited Liability Company (OOD)
Bulgaria Public Limited Liability Company
Private Limited Liability Company
Share capital or equivalent
The Bulgaria Private Limited Liability Company (OOD) corporate tax is 10%.
Duration to set up the Company
Advantages of the Bulgaria Private Limited Liability Company (OOD)
- A Bulgarian Limited Liability company can be incorporated within two weeks, with a minimum of one shareholder and one director ,who may be foreigners residing outside the country.
- Registering a Business in Bulgaria enables a client to Legally minimize tax because;
- Bulgaria tax rate is flat 10% on Global Profits, The second Lowest in European Union.
- Additional Government Incentives for Investment projects.
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.