Bulgaria Joint Venture Company (AD/AED)
Joint Venture is a company formed jointly by a Bulgarian and a foreign partner. The size of the foreign participation in a joint venture is not limited.
Key Features of Bulgaria Joint Venture Company (AD/AED)
|Bulgaria Joint Stock Company||Corporate Details|
Joint Stock Company
Share capital or equivalent
Managers / Directors
Members / Shareholders
Anywhere, not required
Corporate tax for the Bulgaria Joint Venture Company (AD/AED) is 10%.
Duration for set up of the company
Advantages of Bulgaria Joint Venture Company (AD/AED)
- The joint venture enables the pooling of knowledge, finance and technology and allows the development of synergy.
- The joint venture allows to master new technologies and access to new skills, quickly and economically.
- Choosing to create a joint venture in Bulgaria can also benefit from a significant tax advantage.
The Valsen Advantage
- Speedy, Efficient and consistent Services.
- Relentless effort to obtain bank accounts.
- Expert advice on structuring options.
- Dedicated ongoing compliance support.